Buy SCCY CPX-1 9mm Pistol with Sniper Gray Frame and Stainless Steel Slide Online
What’s in the Box
- SCCY CPX-1 9mm Sniper Gray Pistol
- (2) Magazines
- Trigger Guard Lock
- Owner’s Manual
In a world full of life-threatening events, the SCCY CPX-1 is with you every step of the way. The SCCY CPX-1 is loaded with features you might expect to find in a pistol costing twice as much, including a natural stainless steel finished with ceramic abrasion, producing a durable, non-reflective satin finish. SCCY’s are ideal handguns to shoot on the range, back-ups to full sized guns, and primary weapons for home and self-defense.
The SCCY CPX-1 comes equipped with a manual safety.
- Barrel: Machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16-1 right hand twist.
- Receiver: 7075-T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.
- Slide: High quality Stainless Steel available with Natural Stainless Finish
- Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral “RE-COIL CUSHION” on the back-strap.
- Recoil Spring System: All steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.
- Slide Lock/Release: Steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.
- 3 Dot Sight System: Steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw.
- Hammer Firing System: Double-action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.
- Manual Guarded Safety: Newly designed with a guard molded into the frame.
- Double-Action Trigger: Specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.
- Trigger Guard Lock: Custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys.
- Manufacturer: SCCY
- Model: CPX-1
- Model Number: CPX1TTSG
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.1″
- Overall Length: 6.0″
- Height: 4.2″
- Width: 1.1″
- Weight: 15oz
- Frame Finish: Sniper Gray
- Slide Finish: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Features Manual Safety